NFL Playoffs 2017

MCFC1993

Anybody watching the playoffs?

Noticed it's not been as active on here this year but I know we have a few fans lurking around on here.

Everything going to form so far, Saints didn't qualify so part of me is rooting for the Seahawks (especially with Atlanta up next).

Steelers are looking very impressive, so many threats offensively.

Looks fucking cold.

Can't imagine getting tackled in that weather feels good. Miami's quarterback just got hit harder than a prime Mike Tyson use to hand out, surprised he got up, let alon played on.

Can't imagine getting tackled in that weather feels good. Miami's quarterback just got hit harder than a prime Mike Tyson use to hand out, surprised he got up, let alon played on.
Only missed one play, it was one of the hardest hits I've seen, he's a bigger man than, don't think I'd be getting up from that

looking forward to Packers/Giants tonight. that's gonna be a cold fucker at Lambeau Field

Probably the tightest game on paper this weekend, can't see the Giants keeping Rodgers quiet though.
I would have agreed early season but the last couple of games they've looked half decent....Rodgers is on fire though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.