NFL Playoffs 2017

As a Packer fan this game has been awful. Our defence has completely let us down (not very surprising) and our offense has had one of their most ineffective games of the season. Unless Rodgers can completely turn the game around in the fourth.

American pharmaceutical ads lololololol "buy this to stop that, side effects may include...internal bleeding, achy joints, bleeding gums, headaches, opioid withdrawal symptoms" the list goes on haha.

It is possible tbf if we had say 1-2 calls per half per team and only for stuff that happens in the opponents half/goal scoring oppo could have arose etc it may work.
We say it breaks up the game but so do injuries and teams who don't look to play the ball (remember that actual game play stat below 50%) eat loads of time with throw ins and such. Crowd would be on edge waiting for the refs decision so would build atmosphere possibly to and not take from it. that is all entirely reasonable to assume i must admit.
I hear that holding the game up stuff trotted out by the arsehole pundits. However, as you said, the fucking arsehole players spend half the fucking game rolling around feigning injury, taking ages over free kicks and corners, and throw ins, and let's not forget everyone's favourite - the fucking goal kick. To hear some of the shite spoken about over here, you'd think football was 90 minutes of high octane thrill fest!

I hear that holding the game up stuff trotted out by the arsehole pundits. However, as you said, the fucking arsehole players spend half the fucking game rolling around feigning injury, taking ages over free kicks and corners, and throw ins, and let's not forget everyone's favourite - the fucking goal kick. To hear some of the shite spoken about over here, you'd think football was 90 minutes of high octane thrill fest!

Getting the stuffy old FA to even hear you though is the first hurdle.

So, Packers out eh, lets see what the Steelers do.

Congratulations. If you get Brady I hope you leave him buried in the turf here at NRG Stadium.
Cheers, mate.

No doubt the narrative will be how banged up Green Bay was but, once again, the team showed they're legit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.