NFL Playoffs 2017

Hehe seemed like it, so slow to get any sort of game going like they all had hangovers or just got out of bed. Atlanta did smash Rodgers hard early on though and it really worked well, Randall Cunningham will be calling him a soft **** as we speak hehe.

Steelers need to pick the pace up a bit.

Hehe seemed like it, so slow to get any sort of game going like they all had hangovers or just got out of bed. Atlanta did smash Rodgers hard early on though and it really worked well, Randall Cunningham will be calling him a soft **** as we speak hehe.

Steelers need to pick the pace up a bit.
They do. Neither Brady nor the receiver were under any pressure whatsoever for that touchdown.

Look at that a solid drive and tc for their troubles, good stuff now if they kick on to. Do you have any pref to win @Prestwich_Blue or just kinda enjoying it like me, used to like the giants as a kid but apparently are the rags of the NFL so i may need to reconsider who i 'root' for. Half the teams i liked don't even exist now though i.e. Houston Oilers with Warren Moon, he was/is a cool guy.

Look at that a solid drive and tc for their troubles, good stuff now if they kick on to. Do you have any pref to win @Prestwich_Blue or just kinda enjoying it like me, used to like the giants as a kid but apparently are the rags of the NFL so i may need to reconsider who i 'root' for. Half the teams i liked don't even exist now though i.e. Houston Oilers with Warren Moon, he was/is a cool guy.
I'm a Steelers man. My daughter-in-law is from Pittsburgh and I was over there a few months ago. It's a sports-mad city and you can't help but get caught up in it all.

Always thought the Steelers were decent, but your affiliation is obviously blood thick now so yeah Steelers or die for PB hehe.

Should have made a call last second or faked it and passed it, that wall of patriot players was big, those two attempts almost looked doomed from the start.

Always thought the Steelers were decent, but your affiliation is obviously blood thick now so yeah Steelers or die for PB hehe.

Should have made a call last second or faked it and passed it, that wall of patriot players was big, those two attempts almost looked doomed from the start.
They did. Brady is getting a free ride here. 17-9 at HT isn't a disaster but 17-16 would have made me quite hopeful. Going to bed now so recording the second half and will watch in the morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.