N'Golo Kante

Isn't most of his best work done without the ball? Don't we have the ball most of the time ?
We do, however when we don't have it we're utter, utter, utter shite. So, if he's good when we don't have it, then he's worth his weight in Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

Isn't most of his best work done without the ball? Don't we have the ball most of the time ?

If we had him instead of Yaya this season we'd have walked the league, that said I don't think he's what we need next season.

If we had him instead of Yaya this season we'd have walked the league, that said I don't think he's what we need next season.
ly8G39g1ujpNm.gif

Sounds like his agent is doing the rounds. Good player at what he does, not convinced he is suited to a top team with what he offers. Maybe Kante has a lot more to his game than charging around tackling people, but I've not seen it so far

Sounds like his agent is doing the rounds. Good player at what he does, not convinced he is suited to a top team with what he offers. Maybe Kante has a lot more to his game than charging around tackling people, but I've not seen it so far
He doesn't. At Fatbloke's comment is silly.

Usually bob on you Oscar but fuck me mate- How can he not be suited to a top team when the team he plays for are top of the league by several points with a few games left to play? The same team who absolutely banjoed a 'top team' (us) in our own stadium the other week?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.