N'Golo Kante

Never seemed like a Guardiola player to me. Not too bothered.

He's sooooo good though. Sigh. They still don't have a forward though (lol). Better them than Chelsea IMO.

Obviously not set in stone but I really want/wanted this guy. Gonna be sick if they get him for ~20m

Never seemed the type of player we'd be after, not convinced he'd be the type of player Arsenal would use properly either though. Think they'd be better off with Xhaka, unless they're getting both then fair enough I suppose.

Never seemed the type of player we'd be after, not convinced he'd be the type of player Arsenal would use properly either though. Think they'd be better off with Xhaka, unless they're getting both then fair enough I suppose.

Arsenal will f it up anyway. Hope they buy both and pass on a CB/Forward. You know they'll F it up regardless.

Arsenal will f it up anyway. Hope they buy both and pass on a CB/Forward. You know they'll F it up regardless.
Haha. Well they had a lot of rumours last year & ended up with no one so you never know.. But really I imagine they'll get a few decent signings in this season - surely they've learnt lessons from previous years.

Haha. Well they had a lot of rumours last year & ended up with no one so you never know.. But really I imagine they'll get a few decent signings in this season - surely they've learnt lessons from previous years.

Best friend is a die hard gooner. Hope they buy Xhaka, buy Kante, hold on to wilshere, sell us Alexis, then miss out on Morata (his main target). Classic war chest window if I've ever seen one...but like you said they're due. We'll see!

Best friend is a die hard gooner. Hope they buy Xhaka, buy Kante, hold on to wilshere, sell us Alexis, then miss out on Morata (his man target). Classic war chest window if I've ever seen one...but like you said they're due. We'll see!
I'd take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.