N'Golo Kante

Apparently he's rejected a new contract, not seen a definite source, just a couple of media sources on twitter and they're also discussing it on Leicester's forum. Arsenal poised to go in for him despite signing Xhaka.

Don't think he's got the passing ability to play for Pep though.

With Gundogan signing, I think there is still a place for a guy like Kante in the midfield....quick, can tackle and never stops....3 of the most important things for a defensive midfield player....Gundogan will be the play maker and the one to link the back 4 to the forwards....we need a runner and Kante could do that job for us! Upgrade over Fernando....I understand this isnt a flashy signing but he would bring something we dont currently have in midfield...

With Gundogan signing, I think there is still a place for a guy like Kante in the midfield....quick, can tackle and never stops....3 of the most important things for a defensive midfield player....Gundogan will be the play maker and the one to link the back 4 to the forwards....we need a runner and Kante could do that job for us! Upgrade over Fernando....I understand this isnt a flashy signing but he would bring something we dont currently have in midfield...
Actually, it will be a flashy signing. He is the flavor of the month. I'm against it personally, but others think it's a great idea.

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 16m16 minutes ago
City are one of four teams wanting to sign Leicester City midfielders N'Golo Kante. [Mail]

CjVAnPLW0AAFwks.jpg

5 retweets13 likes

Actually, it will be a flashy signing. He is the flavor of the month. I'm against it personally, but others think it's a great idea.

I guess when I say not flashy, I mean he not going to score a boat load of goals or make 50yard passes but want he would bring is pace, hunger and a nonstop motor to a midfield that has lacked that for a few years.....I understand why many dont think he's good enough for our squad but he's a proven prem player and wouldnt be expensive....I just think if Kroos, Isco are not options...this is a nice plan C....; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.