N'Golo Kante

Forgive me, but I think i'll side with Conte and his vast football experience on this one.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have had Kante at City, but would you prefer Kante at 30m or Xhaka at 30m?

I know which one I would rather have.

Gundogan however at 20m is the bargain of the season.

Fee agreed yesterday, signed today. If only our transfer negotiators were that efficient. Takes the piss really.
Gundongan signed
Nolito signed
Zinchenko signed
Moreno nearly signed last I heard
Stones well advanced
Sane well advanced

I know what I think takes the piss, really

Gundongan signed
Nolito signed
Zinchenko signed
Moreno nearly signed last I heard
Stones well advanced
Sane well advanced

I know what I think takes the piss, really
I think the obvious problem with this is that people only really keep track of their own clubs transfer rumours. Some of the more transfer obsessed fans are getting excited by every rumour and whisper, so in their mind their own clubs transfers take ages, whereas they don't keep up with the same whispers from other clubs so only find out about them when they are at a late stage, so they perceive them to be quicker. Kante to Chelsea has been rumbling on in the background since about halfway through last season, but in his mind he seems to think they just decided yesterday and got it done today.

I think the obvious problem with this is that people only really keep track of their own clubs transfer rumours. Some of the more transfer obsessed fans are getting excited by every rumour and whisper, so in their mind their own clubs transfers take ages, whereas they don't keep up with the same whispers from other clubs so only find out about them when they are at a late stage, so they perceive them to be quicker. Kante to Chelsea has been rumbling on in the background since about halfway through last season, but in his mind he seems to think they just decided yesterday and got it done today.
On. The. Money.

Good post fella, some people really need to take their heads out of their arses.

Is that the same fucking Chelsea that snapped up Stones without any fuss last summer?

Good signing for Chelsea, but he wouldn't have suited Guardiola imo. Possibly also clears the way for Mourinho to buy Matic.

Bit disappointed though. I was interested to see how Leicester's team would do next season if they stuck together. There's a good chance Mahrez could follow him now too.

He's agreed with you.

Sometimes you don't half get angry with responses unnecessarily....
My comment was relating to the previous post which said what a good job Chelsea were doing closing down transfers, the one by the rather spoiled Mayor West, not the one by Bif Oscar, will apologise to BO with all due diligence forthwith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.