N'Golo Kante

Can somebody let BBS know someone has his log in details and is currently posting under his username.....cheers.

To be honest I am quite happy that Chelsea have spent a large sum of their budget on Kante. Do not get me wrong I think he is a decent player, with bags of energy but Matic was outstanding in 2015 so although he had a poor year last year, like everyone, I do not see it as a massive upgrade.

I would have been more worried if he had picked up a holding midfielder who was also a top top passer of the ball. Also if Chelsea are to challenge next year they may need a bit more from him. Glad we have got Gunfogan for that position.

I think the obvious problem with this is that people only really keep track of their own clubs transfer rumours. Some of the more transfer obsessed fans are getting excited by every rumour and whisper, so in their mind their own clubs transfers take ages, whereas they don't keep up with the same whispers from other clubs so only find out about them when they are at a late stage, so they perceive them to be quicker. Kante to Chelsea has been rumbling on in the background since about halfway through last season, but in his mind he seems to think they just decided yesterday and got it done today.

Excellent post! The flappers (for whom there are many) need to be directed to this post as soon as a MOD sees one of them log on!

Great signing at that price given what he did last season. He is one player I would really liked us to have signed this summer. If we end up with Yaya or Kroos in the team for their passing, it would have been great to have had his "legs" in midfield to do the donkey work around them.

Good signing for Chelsea. Expected Arsenal to go after him tbh. Him and Xhaka in midfield would be a superb partnership

Just herd that he had a lower buyout clause but more than one club was in for him. So my question is who ?

Just herd that he had a lower buyout clause but more than one club was in for him. So my question is who ?

Real Madrid was rumoured more than once, and he had like a 20m £ clause, but ended up costing 30m £

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.