Nibiru Planet X and the upcoming rapture:

Two Gun Bob

Nibiru Planet X and the upcoming rapture:

Being ex military I don't frighten easy with scurlious conspirascy theories or abduction phenomenoms
that recant close encounters of the fourth kind.
Nor can I easily appease the foretold raptures of the end of the world as we know it.

But all that's changed now as I began to question in finer detail the ingerity of September 23rd 2017.
I was trawling through some old Scooby Doo episodes this afternoon and unbelievably came across a mention of planet X.
If this is just phalacy carrying no substance can any Moon man explain how Thelma Shaggy and Mr Doo came to hear of it ?

The only thing nessasary for the triumph of eveil is for good men to do nothing.
Have a look for yourselves !

Make your own arrangements and make your peace with humanity.
People have been decrying the end of the world for hundreds of years but to no avail.
However in light of the evidence and in the immortal words of Lord Baden Powell ..
Be prepared ! .. ..

2u90pc5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh I love a good "Rapture" story; not had one for a couple of years.
The last rapture seems have been cancelled, or perhaps it just didn't happen as the entire premise is a bucket load of bollox.
The only rapture likely on 23rd September 2017 will result from Sergio getting at least three and breaking City's goalscoring record on the 28th anniversary of us tonking the vermin 5-1.

Same bollocks was flying about last year and they simply ring it out and add another year.

Don't bother going down this rabbit hole, you'll be attending David Icke seminars next...

I have another three boxes of Peppermint tea (as per picture)if anyones interested ?
I thought it was Green Tea like the colour of the box and had special powers but it's not it was peppermint and they misled me.

One door closes another one opens because as it happens it's actually Reviving Peppermint Tea which may come in handy if planet X hits home.
Enough for 40 cups if we are down the bunker a while : /

I have another three boxes of Peppermint tea (as per picture)if anyones interested ?
I thought it was Green Tea like the colour of the box and had special powers but it's not it was peppermint and they misled me.

One door closes another one opens because as it happens it's actually Reviving Peppermint Tea which may come in handy if planet X hits home.
I see it's registered for Diplomats only.

At what stage do we have the vote in the bunker as to who becomes the ambassadors for Earth?

Thought there was a possibility that there could be a 9th planet that wasnt some mad conspiracy.

I'd go for decaf if I were you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.