Nibiru Planet X and the upcoming rapture:

Kinnel! It's 8-47 on a Satdi and I'm the first one posting. Has this rapture thing happened or what?

Whilst you all slept soundly moderation was drawing up plans to halt planet X and save Earth from this fascist Niburian aggressor that spread fear throughout our people.Niburu is now on final trajectory course and about to destroy our very existince.
Our Moon holds strong alliegance with Earth and that is why there are only a few posters around this Morning because of humanities kindred spirit and desire to do what is right.

As we speak thirteen press ganged Cellarites and me are booting up to take on Niburu head to head.
There was to have been fifteen brave souls but Volunteeer Down shat himself at the last minute : /
The launch is to take place shortly maintaining a trajectory sow by sow west of Epsilon Eridanus in the constellation of the snake.

The dreams of entire planets are focused today on us fourteen brave souls traveling into those heavens.
May the citizens of our Moon wish us god speed and a safe return.It's been an honour to have served with you all ..sniff ..
If I dont make it back maybe I could have a sub forum named after me ?

luckily the earth is flat, so planet x should just skim off the surface of the earth like a stone on water.

i've made a reassuring diagram (unless you live on the impact bit)

planetx3.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.