Nick Barbir

Cheers for the clarification Dan.

And tell us more.....

I believe he played in the Bultex cup for City, there were two players who i did not recgonise, with surnames Wilson and O'Driscoll,

Aaron O'Driscoll falls in line with an Irish player that we got after being released by Manchester United so assume Wilson(not the new Utd wonder kid) will be the lad from WBA, as nobody by that name Is playing for the academy sides

Also hearing we are after another player from Utd with the initials MR

BlueDan91 said:

And tell us more.....

I believe he played in the Bultex cup for City, there were two players who i did not recgonise, with surnames Wilson and O'Driscoll,

Aaron O'Driscoll falls in line with an Irish player that we got after being released by Manchester United so assume Wilson(not the new Utd wonder kid) will be the lad from WBA, as nobody by that name Is playing for the academy sides

think thats probably Marcus Rashford

BlueDan91 said:

And tell us more.....

City sign with Marcus Rashford ?

LeemoMCFC said:
That Nick Barbir's twitter account has a picture of him in a City top, and another of him in a Chelsea top..
He counts himself as a MCFC, Real Madrid, Chelsea FC & Steaua Bucharest fan. Presumably he's adding WBA to that list...

ColinLee said:
LeemoMCFC said:
That Nick Barbir's twitter account has a picture of him in a City top, and another of him in a Chelsea top..
He counts himself as a MCFC, Real Madrid, Chelsea FC & Steaua Bucharest fan. Presumably he's adding WBA to that list...
and most probably erasing mcfc...

spinzer said:
ColinLee said:
LeemoMCFC said:
and most probably erasing mcfc...
Since he's got Chelsea on his list I can't see why he'd delete an attacking football playing team from his list...

That's a shame that Danny wasn't retained -- was looking forward to there maybe being an American player at City one day! He played in the U-16 Al-Kass Invitational this season and looked okay but didn't play much (a lot of rotating from the defense). Nice to see him staying in England even though it didn't work out at City.

abellwillring said:
That's a shame that Danny wasn't retained -- was looking forward to there maybe being an American player at City one day! He played in the U-16 Al-Kass Invitational this season and looked okay but didn't play much (a lot of rotating from the defense). Nice to see him staying in England even though it didn't work out at City.

We've just signed a few from an academy in LA at U13 level

BlueDejong said:
BlueDan91 said:

And tell us more.....

City sign with Marcus Rashford ?
I don't think Rashford will be leaving Utd...he is apparently looking for a pro contract after his two year scholarship and is playing hard ball with the rags...City apparently tried to sign him when he was 12/13 and what was offered to his family was quite a package that caused the Rags to act and make quite a few promises which they don't do at such a young age, with this in mind the Rags caved then and Rashford and his representative are expecting them to cave again and offer what they want, bearing in mind that City and possibly Chelsea and Arsenal will be more than happy to give him what he wants....but he will stay at the Rags so don't hold your breath on him coming to City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.