Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one claiming he's one of the worlds best defenders today then? Maybe the nurse made sure they took their pills.
He is. Like I told many of f you wait till he has an error and then come running back.

He is one of the world's best CBs that's just fact.

He is. Like I told many of f you wait till he has an error and then come running back.

It is not a fact. But you keep believing whatever makes you happy.

He got a good stats score on whoscored.com today anyway :)

2zghfz8.jpg

2nd behind Aguero who was our "stats" MOTM lol
I think what that shows is that we were bad overall. With a high score of 6.5. Every one was poor considering the outcome, but Ota was far better than most.

Just like you can keep lying to yourself and running back here when you find an error wouldn't change that fact.

I won't have to wait long to find another error since his game is full of them. No doubt another few will crop up against Spurs. Strange how the worlds best defender keeps making mistakes. But no you're right I'm just lying to myself.

One of the requirements of a world-class centre back is a basic understanding of the offside rule which he doesn't have.

He's having to do a lot of extra work as a result of our midfield being shit defensively which probably explains his good stats.

He, like most of our player, is as likely to play well as they are to play shit. That is a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.