Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he taking on Gabby like that in a friendly? So unnecessary.
Probably has had his arse handed to him too many times during training.
Hope the lad is ok and was just a bit woozy.

Probably has had his arse handed to him one time too many during training

He had his arse handed to him in key incidents in the last two games & this is the 3rd time he's twatted Jesus with his arm. He should have been sent off in the last game.

I wonder what Pep recons wafching his star striker twice in two games, being assaulted by his journeyman cb & a so called team mate, this time in a friendly ?

Probably has had his arse handed to him too many times during training.
Hope the lad is ok and was just a bit woozy.

He had his arse handed to him in key incidents in the last two games & this is the 3rd time he's twatted Jesus with his arm. He should have been sent off in the last game.

I wonder what Pep recons wafching his star striker twice in two games, being assaulted by his journeyman cb & a so called team mate, this time in a friendly ?

He almost got in a fight with Fernandinho after putting in a bad challenge on Jesus back in November too.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...o-argument-otamendi-brazil-argentina-12183690

He clotheslined him at one point in that game when Jesus left him tackling fresh air by flicking the ball over his head. Nailed on straight red.

To do it in the last minute of a friendly, is totally out of order. It's not good at all for team morale this.

Well I guess as long as he's not seriously injured, it doesn't hurt to toughen him up a bit.
(Just playing devil's advocate)

That incident where gabby was stretchered off was what otamendi does to every single striker he faces when he wins a header. If he's caught him it was by accident and he never intentially did it. I love gabby but fuck me he went off like he was dead, needs to seriously toughen up, just because your club teammates it doesn't mean he can't come near you when you play against one another while on national duty.

Bet gabby is completely fine he brushed him.

Well I guess as long as he's not seriously injured, it doesn't hurt to toughen him up a bit.
(Just playing devil's advocate)

Jesus is the last person who needs "toughening up" if you've seen any of the treatment from defenders he got in Brazil last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.