Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks.

He twatted him in the head twice in the World Cup qualifier, one of them a straight arm accross the face.

That's how otamendi plays every single game, just cause he's up against his club teammate shouldn't mean he just takes it easy on him. If you choose the option of taking it easy I'm sorry but your mentally very weak.

That's how otamendi plays every single game, just cause he's up against his club teammate shouldn't mean he just takes it easy on him. If you choose the option of taking it easy I'm sorry but your mentally very weak.

Is this a fucking joke ? Otamendi is the biggest diver at the club!

I don't know if you actually saw the World Cup qualifier, but in a City shirt Otamendi would have had two red cards.

There is no excuse for doing this to a team mate in a friendly. Jesus will now have a grudge & it may cause problems. Jesus is a tough fucker.

Is this a fucking joke ? Otamendi is the biggest diver at the club!

I don't know if you actually saw the World Cup qualifier, but in a City shirt Otamendi would have had two red cards.

There is no excuse for doing this to a team mate in a friendly. Jesus will now have a grudge & it may cause problems. Jesus is a tough fucker.

Ha ha ha. Come off it pal otamendi didn't look at anything but the ball... he then won the header by jumping over the back of Jesus just like he does every other premier league striker he comes up against every single week. Just because his arm may have grazed the side of Jesus head doesn't warrant any of the shit he is getting.

I bet if I looked through your posts that your not an Otamendi fan, well get over it now and stop making something out of nothing. Jesus got stretchered off like he had just been shot in the chest. If there isn't a fractured cheekbone or ruptured eye socket or some injury on that kind of level then what he did was a disgrace last night, lying around feigning injury and leaving one of his club teammates to be on the end of a social media bashing by his so called own fans. And before you say it, no I don't have a grudge against Jesus in fact I adore the kid and think he will become a City legend in the years to come but he needs to cut the acting out.

Ha ha ha. Come off it pal otamendi didn't look at anything but the ball... he then won the header by jumping over the back of Jesus just like he does every other premier league striker he comes up against every single week. Just because his arm may have grazed the side of Jesus head doesn't warrant any of the shit he is getting.

I bet if I looked through your posts that your not an Otamendi fan, well get over it now and stop making something out of nothing. Jesus got stretchered off like he had just been shot in the chest. If there isn't a fractured cheekbone or ruptured eye socket or some injury on that kind of level then what he did was a disgrace last night, lying around feigning injury and leaving one of his club teammates to be on the end of a social media bashing by his so called own fans. And before you say it, no I don't have a grudge against Jesus in fact I adore the kid and think he will become a City legend in the years to come but he needs to cut the acting out.

As if this would be the case if Felaini did it.

This is the 3rd time Otamendi has hit Jesus in the head.

It's fucking shit.

Don't be fucking ridiculous.

Do you actually realise what 'hitting' someone actually involves? If you think he 'hit' Jesus last night then I dispare.

If he glanced down and stared at the exact point of contact he ended up making then he has hit him... he didn't though did he, he never took his eyes off the ball therefor it was an accident.

We will see anyway won't we when the extent of this brutal attack is revealed. I'm guessing not a single mark on his face.

Do you actually realise what 'hitting' someone actually involves? If you think he 'hit' Jesus last night then I dispare.

If he glanced down and stared at the exact point of contact he ended up making then he has hit him... he didn't though did he, he never took his eyes off the ball therefor it was an accident.

We will see anyway won't we when the extent of this brutal attack is revealed. I'm guessing not a single mark on his face.

He fucking hit him with his elbow. In the last game, Jesus made him look a **** by waiting for him to come charging at the ball & flicked it over his head, so he straight arm clotheslined him accross the face. He also elbowed him in the head on another occasion as well as trying to kick through him on numerous occasions.

He loses it because Jesus keeps tricking him & it's no accident at all. He went through Jesus on the edge of his own box a bit earlier. It wasn't to.get the ball of stop him, it was to kick him.

It's fucking out of order.

Never saw the incident(s) but it amazes me how many are quick to leap onto Ota as if he went to deliberately harm the lad which I find ridiculous. From those that have sen it, it looks like there was nothing to see other than a competitive challenge to win the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.