Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Pellers I thought he was decent, but under Pep he is up there with the most improved players at the club. One of the first names on the team sheet for me. He is an unsung hero. No nonsense, no fuss, just gets on with the game. A City legend in my eyes.

Under Pellers I thought he was decent, but under Pep he is up there with the most improved players at the club. One of the first names on the team sheet for me. He is an unsung hero. No nonsense, no fuss, just gets on with the game. A City legend in my eyes.

For me too. I'm not all too confident in the back with any game that he's out.

KDB, Fern, Nico, Dave, Sane (Ederson first obviously) is my order.

According to transfermarkt injury records...

Mangala - missed 225 days.
Laporte - missed 160 days.
Stones - missed 133 days.
Kompany - 823 days.
Nico .... 15 days!

Genes + Luck + Toughness. Lucky as hell to have this guy.

Kompany - 823 days.
Nico .... 15 days!

That's incredibly depressing.

For me, Nico is one of the candidates to the player of the season award. Although KDB will probably win it and rightly so, Ota has been immense in almost all games. Both defensively and starting the build-up. The amount of minutes he has played are no exactly few either. Amazing player.

Kompany - 823 days.
Nico .... 15 days!

Proper warrior, plays through pain and small injuries which is part of the reason why he is my favourite player. Yaya was the same in his pomp(between 10/11 and 15/16 he missed 4 games through injury)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.