Nigel Pearson Sacked

Shades of Atkins/Pochettino at Southampton here for me.

Pearson has done a brilliant job, but with Leicester splashing the cash, can Pearson take them to the 'next level'? Probably not.

Strange timing with pre season just about to start.
Would have thought Leicester's next level is still ''just staying up'' for a few years until you are settled in and then become the next Stoke and West Brom where mid table / slightly above is the aim...
Think this time next season the owners may regret this

Surely he has? I'm sure Bolton went down and up again with him in charge.

He took over when they were in the Championship.

He's been relegated once with Notts County to the 4th tier but they were already in deep shite when he joined mid season.

Clearly not a footballing decision to sack Pearson, his son's involvement in that Thai orgy must have played a big part in it.

Pearson is obviously a grade A bellend, and I'm not disappointed to be seeing the back of him. He clearly rates himself stunningly highly, he's done very little in his managerial career to warrant the degree of arrogance and superiority he constantly demonstrates.

Looks like he would creep up behind you in the boozer at any moment and ask you from about 3/8's of an inch away from your face if you were looking at his mrs.

Sean Dyche would be worth a shout.

He did an exceptional job at Burnley, given the funds available. Got the absolute best out of his team and plays 4-4-2 like Leicester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.