Nike quality

southamptonblue

So after looking at a particular product in the online shop,on and off for ages....which has never been available in my size when i have looked.......something similar (probably replacement) comes up,£65 with what is called the 'iconic crest' transferred on.
After laughing and thinking they won't sell many 'wording it like that' .....in the 'details' it says 'City badge heat transferred on' ....a transfer on something they want £65 for...

Nike is shite....quality 2nds are better....rant over.

The quality of their football shirts are astoundingly shit, in feel and texture they are closer to what you'd expect from Primark, yet they're the most expensive shirts out there. I won't buy a City shirt till Nike improve them (they won't) or move away from Nike. Take a look at the Spurs Shirt, in fact any Nike shirt, in comparison to ours. Copy and paste.

Nike are by far and away the best sports brand

Technically it's light years ahead of the other brands

Ultimately it is sportswear not for portly lads to wear down the ale house

Nike are by far and away the best sports brand

Technically it's light years ahead of the other brands

Ultimately it is sportswear not for portly lads to wear down the ale house

a 'brand' doesn't mean they make good stuff. Just because they are globally well known, doesnt mean they are quality. Kim Kardashian is well known, technically a 'brand' and i'd rather poke my arse with a cactus than have her in the world.

And it aint a 'size' thing. i play football and basketball and the new nike stuff is uncomfortable and crap quality. They used to make quality gear in the 90's/00's , especially training and sportwear in Basketball but now it's just mass produced, cheap tat. I actively avoid buying Nike now.

Don't think I've worn anything Nike have made since my grey Air Max in 1994. They are shit.

I cannot agree with you ,anything I own that's made by Nike is bang on for me.
I do; max prices, minimal quality!
Even when I was a kid I realised Nike took the piss when the white colour from airmax midsoles faded, turning a manky grey colour while other brands' didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.