Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Timmmmahhhh

Apologies if this has been posted already, I haven't posted for a long long time, or browsed, since the new layout.

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing games that aren't pre-loaded? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

No they're not. We're getting 21 games on it that's all. But as with the mini NES, I'm sure some clever sod will hack it so you can just add them yourself by downloading the ROM file off the net.

My mate bought the NES pretty early on and the game selection was a bit shit. Fast forward 6 months and some guy on Reddit had figured out how to put every NES game ever made on to it. Great bit of kit. But for a fraction of the price you get mod an old Nintendo Wii to play every Nintendo and Sega game ever released up to the Gamecube. About £30 and a night of work.

You would be better off getting a Pi and installing Retropie.

I have all the NES, SNES, Megadrive, N64 and PS1 games I could ever want.

Already out of stock for pre-order. No way the majority of them aren't being bought purely to sell on at 3 times the price on ebay. Nintendo are idiots if they keep the stock as limited as it was for the NES Classic.

Yeah, apparently the pre-orders are being sold on eBay for £150+.

So have to pay now for someones pre-order, seems reliable.

Not sure whether they send the pre-order (has to be picked up from the same store) or whether the seller pick it up on the release date and then post it out.

No they're not. We're getting 21 games on it that's all. But as with the mini NES, I'm sure some clever sod will hack it so you can just add them yourself by downloading the ROM file off the net.

My mate bought the NES pretty early on and the game selection was a bit shit. Fast forward 6 months and some guy on Reddit had figured out how to put every NES game ever made on to it. Great bit of kit. But for a fraction of the price you get mod an old Nintendo Wii to play every Nintendo and Sega game ever released up to the Gamecube. About £30 and a night of work.
I've got an old Wii knocking about somewhere. any tips on where to find the stuff you mention? ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.