Nirvana

quiet_riot said:
audiodave08 said:
pearl jam were far superior

This.

Clearly your opinion. My opinion is that Pearl Jam is one of the blandest, generic bands in existence. Eddie Vedder's voice bores the fuck out of me and so does their guitar masturbation.

Knight1979 said:
quiet_riot said:
audiodave08 said:
pearl jam were far superior

This.

Clearly your opinion. My opinion is that Pearl Jam is one of the blandest, generic bands in existence. Eddie Vedder's voice bores the fuck out of me and so does their guitar masturbation.

Sorry but

Pearl Jam>Nirvana

Nirvana were and still are the overated band ever, sure they have good songs but even at that time there were far better bands e.g. Screaming Trees, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains!

Cobain was simply as poster boy for alternative rock with his Blonde Hair and Blue eyes and ripped clothing thats why they were hyped up by the media etc!

Thanx4Knives said:
Pearl Jam>Nirvana

Nirvana were and still are the overated band ever, sure they have good songs but even at that time there were far better bands e.g. Screaming Trees, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains!

Cobain was simply as poster boy for alternative rock with his Blonde Hair and Blue eyes and ripped clothing thats why they were hyped up by the media etc!
This.

Nirvana were one of, if not thee band that got me into the genre i'm into. The unplugged album IMO is the best they did, the Bowie cover on it, is quality.

The B sides album, Incesticide was the 1st album i think i got by them, awesome.
I'm gonna have to dig em out n listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.