nissan game of the day

deco

tried searching google but cant find much i dont suppose any of you lads know if we have made it onto game of the day on skysports at 8.30?

hoping so but cant see it as we was on last week

Nissan Game Of The Day

• Sat 23rd Sep, 8:30pm
Enjoy a full 90-minute rerun of the best match from Saturday's fixtures in the Premier League. Manchester City host Crystal Palace at City of Manchester Stadium. Also in HD

I would have thought they would go with the cockernee get together at the Olympic Stadium (fuck that London Stadium shitehawkery). It was probably more of a "game" (as in contest) than ours turned out to be. Only they tend not to have the earlier live game as GOTD. Maybe the Huddersfield vs Burnley game would have been an option.

I would have thought they would go with the cockernee get together at the Olympic Stadium (fuck that London Stadium shitehawkery). It was probably more of a "game" (as in contest) than ours turned out to be. Only they tend not to have the earlier live game as GOTD. Maybe the Huddersfield vs Burnley game would have been an option.

It would at least keep the viewers expectations realistic, for the following weeks. We're going to spoils the neutrals
summat rotten.

We're becoming what United used to be.

On every Saturday night's game of the day.

Those Cockney Reds must hate us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.