No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by colin's bell helmet, 14 Mar 2017.

1. Blue Tooth

Blue Tooth

Rhythmical Alchemist
    One good thing about music, when it hits you, you
    Maybe in his report he actually admits he has seen the stamp and deemed it accidental.

2. Wrighty Wrexham

Wrighty Wrexham

Nothing wrong there the Neverton player headed le conks foot!

3. jacko74

jacko74

Did I imagine it or possibly dream it but I'm sure I recently heard something about MP's calling for some kind inquiry into the F.A.??

Not that I'd expect much to come from that.... just one bunch of corrupt self serving t***ts investigating another bunch of equally corrupt individuals.

4. Mancityus

Mancityus

Rags can stamp, can elbow, can score offside goals - that is the deal they have with FA, not sure why folks keep getting shocked by it when the media knows this as well and no longer reports on this.

5. Blueknows

Blueknows

And not forgetting Sergio didnt even touch him ffs

6. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

It is/was about FA reform in terms of diversity. Nothing to do with their making it up as they go along attitude, as far as I am aware

7. Dave S

Dave S

That's the world we live in unfortunately.

8. Easy

Easy

Clear corruption.

What happens when someone gets injured by this type of thuggery??? The answer is that rag will get his ban, serve it and then everything will go back to normal. The FA will continue to cover up for the rags and not show replays and not mention it in the press so everyone forgets about it. The FA simply has too much power and this type of blatant corruption shows that they have ties with law enforcement so nothing will ever happen.

9. ancoats

ancoats

10. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

You've just got to laugh!

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/are-we-a-dirty-team.427286/

[​IMG]

Has it really taken them a full season of watching Fellaini, Rojo and Ibrahimovic poleaxing opposition with unpunished 2 footed lunges, elbows and stamps to finally see how dirty they are?

Lol!