No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

Bent as fuck, no action for the two footer either? Career ending if that had connected. It's fucking laughable, the shit these Cnuts are getting away with, to make them "relevant" again. If he saw it, why wasn't even a yellow card issued? Same for the two footer, if that's truly the case, he's clearly not up to the job of refereeing. However we all know the trail, goes further up than that. Can you imagine the outcry, if that was one of our lads dishing that out? If I was the Bournemouth manager, I'd be playing Mings as a fuck you. Then point to this when questioned, it fuckin stinks, watch how different things are, for us weekend.

The FA are either corrupt or completely incompetent. Neither of which is acceptable. If I were Eddie Howe I would be asking for an explanation and if a decent explanation was not forth coming then I would ignore the f**king clowns and pick Mings.

No sure why you posed the issue of doubt in your opening sentence.

The fact is that the FA is both corrupt and completely incompetent , and that is the only reason why the Rags are currently in the top half of of the PL table, and have not had any number of their players banned .

If it was a deliberate stamp then why doesn't Hazard report it to the Police as an assault ? It's not like he doesn't have witnesses , if a few players did that then the FA would hmmm stamp it out !

I would love it if some day the corruption comes out and the Fa and United are disgraced. Hopefully we have people investigating trying to catch any slip up.

Poor from them; blatantly should have been a ban. Straight after the Mings one too. See he wasn't too happy about this decision on twitter either.

Bent as fuck, no real surprise.

They should have had 3 reds last night yet all I hear is poor raggies.

Rojo shit though he is should be about to start at least a 5 game ban following the 3 & 4 game bans he should have had already for previous missed reds, add the nose constantly getting away with stuff and the £120m waste of money man and they'd be pushing for 10th.

I've got 1 or 2 years more in me then I'm giving in and calling it a day, the games fucked and bent worldwide the FA are just part of it.

Ha! Coming so soon after the Mings ban, they've got no shame at all the shitbags.

I don't know how they keep getting away with it.

fa-vice-chairman-david-gill.ashx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.