No connection with the fans anymore.

All down to luck is it not.Sergio may have stopped 2 days hard running because he wasn't in a rush.
Then again maybe not.
As folk have said some are comfortable with the fans,some are not.

All down to luck is it not.Sergio may have stopped 2 days hard running because he wasn't in a rush.
Then again maybe not.
As folk have said some are comfortable with the fans,some are not.
Colin Bell used to be very shy and nervous with the fans back in the day

London branch not offering travel anymore? Used to get a return for £35 - £45 with them back in the day.
it's just too much fuckin around mate and i rarely enjoy the experience when i'm there. hopefully things improve this season

When I was growing up we had a couple of city players living in our street.

A pretty average road and the players just acted like normal people, which they were.

This clock will never turn back

About twenty five years ago I went to Old Trafford midweek to visit the ticket office to buy a couple of tickets for an upcoming City derby game at the swamp.

There were a few schoolkids milling about on the carpark, when Bobby Charlton turned up in his BMW and parked up.

Within a few seconds his car was surrounded by kids wanting his autograph, there must have been twenty or thirty, so many he could not open his car door....

This was around twenty years after he retired from playing....the point is, imagine having to put up with that every day of your life any time you went anywhere.

So don't be too surprised if sometimes your favourite player doesn't stop to talk or sign an autograph book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.