No guts to come back?

mancity89

Before people think this is a slagging off thread it's just a theory into one of our downfalls.

Basically I'm just saying 'do we lack a player who can take a game by the scruff of the neck and get us back into the game?'.

Now look at the proof, how many time this season have we won when we conseded first? 0

How many times have we won when we've conseded a goal alltogether? 0

Look at our wins

4x 3-0 wins
1x 6-0 win

So does that mean we dont have the battling qualities? If we consede first are we fooked?

We don't have anyone to look to at the moment. When shit hits fan at the rags they have their captain the coke head who has the will to win and gee's his team up. Chelsea have Terry and Lampard, Liverpool have Carragher and Grrard. Unfortunately Dunnie is our captain and seems to accept losing all too easily.

Dare I say pass the captincy to kompany? Someone who wants to gee the lads up and doesnt make loads of mistakes that effects his own confidence

A backbone is neaded come january, hard working players but with quality at the same time. Because players like robinho and elano go missing when you've got to get rough and scrap a result out (look at games like bolton, wigan, boro etc.) Ideally players like diarra and SC are what we need. Grafters but quality aswell

mancity89 said:
Before people think this is a slagging off thread it's just a theory into one of our downfalls.

Basically I'm just saying 'do we lack a player who can take a game by the scruff of the neck and get us back into the game?'.

Now look at the proof, how many time this season have we won when we conseded first? 0

How many times have we won when we've conseded a goal alltogether? 0

Look at our wins

4x 3-0 wins
1x 6-0 win

So does that mean we dont have the battling qualities? If we consede first are we fooked?

I'd say you have a point , and to be honest i've noticed it myself ....... we also appear to run out of ideas on how to break good sides down ...... we're relyin' heaviley on what's likely to happen in January , but i'm a bit worried that we've already spent £60 odd million on Robinho , JO , and SWP and as yet we haven't successfully adressed either of these problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.