No London Overground Service on Sunday to Wembley Central

Ive seen it, thats for today though, I reckon they will have it fixed. If not, get off at Harrow then underground to Wembley, no problem. Coming back also no problem as the London Midland trains are running straight from Wembley Central to Watford and only 12 mins at that.
I put 23rd into train finder still came up offering trains and prices.

I put 23rd into train finder still came up offering trains and prices.

I don't think they are getting that far in front off themselves. They are updating it as they go along, and there is strong possibility's, there may be issues tomorrow. As I say I think it will be fixed, if not, it is still straight forward.

Read this earlier, the one we are interested in is Watford to Wembley and it is the only one that does not give tomorrows date, just a link to national rail.
Yeah but wa
Read this earlier, the one we are interested in is Watford to Wembley and it is the only one that does not give tomorrows date, just a link to national rail.

Yeah i no Waterford underground & not Watford Junction mate

National Rail have just tweeted.

"Normal service between Watford and London expected to resume today on overground services"

Same message on Live departures for Watford so may he ok. Should be by end of match hopefully.

Good news blues .network rail just told me the 6.51 watford junction arrived on time at Wembley central.:+)
See ya all in the flag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.