Nobody shoots any more

paulkidd

Is it me, we seam to be frightened to take a shot on goal today first half especially. Stoke put everyman in the box to defend, there were plenty of little flicks etc which got us no where. Ireland had chances to lash in a shot which could be blocked by a defender into the path of Bellamy or who ever. There were shots that flew high and wide, There keeper had nothing to do and never saw the ball because of all his own players stood in front of him. I don't mind the shot going over as long as we keep on firing them in. We also needed some one to maybe win a free kick on the edge of the box which never happend. Use your heads lads fancy footballs in the box is OK when were three up, not when were chasing the game.

hence we need to buy RSC

This post has been transferred to the correct forum, pressing the wrong buttons in anger as you can understand
totally pissed off.

paulkidd said:
Is it me, we seam to be frightened to take a shot on goal today first half especially. Stoke put everyman in the box to defend, there were plenty of little flicks etc which got us no where. Ireland had chances to lash in a shot which could be blocked by a defender into the path of Bellamy or who ever. There were shots that flew high and wide, There keeper had nothing to do and never saw the ball because of all his own players stood in front of him. I don't mind the shot going over as long as we keep on firing them in. We also needed some one to maybe win a free kick on the edge of the box which never happend. Use your heads lads fancy footballs in the box is OK when were three up, not when were chasing the game.

Is this about transfers?

Or am I missing something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.