Nokia N96

AntonDonJuan

My Sony Ericsson piece of shit K850i has broke 6 times since i got it. I'm gonna cut my losses and just get a new contract instead of keep getting this fucker fixed. Gonna try and sort it on Saturday, is this phone worth getting?

Its ok still think i preferred my n95

Pros: Looks a lot better with the bigger screen, more software and the sat nav is better, huge amount of memory so could easily replace your ipod ( although i havent seen a flightsafe mode so dont know what the score is with that)

Cons: Software is extremely slow and jerky ( this will be resolved with a few firmware updates ), the buttons are a bit akward

I had an N73 - that was dodgy as fuck. I've now got an N95, which is also dodgy as fuck, loves to freeze it does, and if you text too fast, then it doesn't like that either

there is defo software issues with nokia and they usually just fix them before they release a new model!

The Fat el Hombre said:
I had an N73 - that was dodgy as fuck. I've now got an N95, which is also dodgy as fuck, loves to freeze it does, and if you text too fast, then it doesn't like that either
Don't forget about the need to hold it all together with the easy on the eye piece of sellotape

AntonDonJuan said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't forget about the need to hold it all together with the easy on the eye piece of sellotape

Ah yes, how could I forget!

I got my self an N73 about this time 2 years back, one of the reasons being that you could watch Skysports news on it, emmmm.. how disappointing,
The N95 looks a great phone if not a tad chunky but due to my disappointment with N73 never bothered and this time got my self the Samsung Soul and that seems a great little phone, takes great picee's as well, also with it now managed to get an AUX lead and play it through the stereo in my lorry cab, great sound also lots of memory.

I would've got it, had I not spent £250 on a new phone 3 months ago.
Get it on 3. You can do loads of stuff on it. Free MSN, free net, the iPlayer function's free...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.