Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's going to be the perfect squad player for us. Works hard, good technique, 29 and will be happy to come in and out.

Better than Navas for sure.

More and more seem to appear on the match threads. Seem they cannot just enjoy a match.
Have to be well over the top with criticism, if it's not perfect.
The modern fan I guess. Plus the hoardes of rags that post until we go two up and the dissappear.

You see much of him in Spain?

I was worried he was a dud when I saw im against sunderland but he looked to have the quality to go with the hard work and discipline tonight. Initially you look at him and think he's a greaseball (costa-esque) but he looks to be a good honest, hard working and handy player

To be honest I just thought of him as a normal Spanish player with all of the attributes you would expect like nice touch, control, passing etc. Bit surprised at just how well he linked up with Silva and Aguero so soon but very positive for the future. He just seemed to make the right decision every time, played neat football on the edge of the box and seems a decent finisher too. One attribute that Pep requires is composure and this guy has it in abundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.