Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a cabbage. He runs about the place getting in the way.. offside, giving the ball away, zero brains.

I wouldn't pick him for a kick about.

Rate him or not, it's very strange that he has been discarded after a few indifferent performances. Others have played far worse than him and kept their places.

he is a cabbage. He runs about the place getting in the way.. offside, giving the ball away, zero brains.

A cabbage that has played half the amount of minutes that Silva or DeBruyne has yet has scored just one less than both combined.

He's also got the same number of assists as Silva this season, again in half the playing time.

Think he looked pretty reasonable for the most part when he has played, lacks pace but far from being a cabbage, I think he is quite a clever player who helps us function a bit better as a team. Seems absolutely unfathomable to me that he is totally out of the picture when there are so many players out of form.

Yeah fuck players who work hard.. If we misplace a pass then there is no need to try and win the ball back high up the pitch and no need to track runners etc, just let the defence deal with that on their own, that's what they are payed for. What's the saying? Talent beats hard work even when talent doesn't work hard? Sooo true

Do you question the brain of the man who signed him ?

We had our best run with Nolito in the team.

Erm yeah, I do, do you not? I question him because his signings so far have been so underwhelming that we are effectively playing with Pellegrini's players again, you know the same players that weren't up to it last season and scraped 4th and surprise, surprise are clearly not up to it this season either. So when my club spends £150m in a summer and I am left wondering where that money has gone I will question the manager. I have no doubts that Pep will get it right but lets not kid ourselves that he is immune to making bad decisions/transfers.

As for Nolito I don't particular rate him, I think he is an extremely limited player with an even more limited IQ. Having said that, you will note I did make the point in one of my previous posts about the team winning more games when he is in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.