Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only explanation I can think of is that either Pep's unhappy with his discipline (in which case why are Dinho and Aguero getting let off?) or that he's been poor in training. A shame because I like him as a player, clinical and has the fire in the belly that most of our older players lack.

No boss, I can't find an example of someone using the word saviour. I do apologise for causing you such consternation.

Don't mean to be a dick but that is how these threads descend into extremes and posters become entrenched on one side or the other, people putting words in other people's mouths.

I think that's fine though, I doubt he was brought in to be anything more. The problem is that the team is performing so poorly that fans are now looking for a saviour and because Nolito has been out of the side people think he is it. He isn't, not by a long shot.

He brings alot to the table. Just look at the record with him playing vs not playing.
A very clever and tenacious footballer. Him Silva and aguero have great chemistry.
That la liga intelligence, which I a not confident sterling will ever learn and is one of the reasons we are not fluid in the final third.

Where the fuck is nolito?

I am speculating that he probably lost his cool with Pep with one of the staff or Pep has written this season off and wants his young wingers playing as much as possible for the future.

The sad thing is that Dortmund signed Ousmane Dembele for 16 mill Euro, while we signed Nolito for 14 mill pound !

I don't know why our expert scouts, chiefs and coaches decided to sign Nolito with this amount of money and not Dembele !

Their logic was clear enough to me: a seasoned international to give some stability while other things were changing. Not sure what's gone wrong in recent times though. Looks to have fallen out of favour and simultaneously lost his fizz.

He looked decent until he started trying to nut everyone and get involved in everyone's problems on the pitch. I wouldn't be surprised to know that he's not featuring because of indiscipline, he's another who has apparent passion when in fact he's naive and always just looking for an argument.

He looked decent until he started trying to nut everyone and get involved in everyone's problems on the pitch. I wouldn't be surprised to know that he's not featuring because of indiscipline, he's another who has apparent passion when in fact he's naive and always just looking for an argument.

Every minute on the pitch is a minute taken from Sane or Jesus. Sell asap for a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.