Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A most peculiar season, especially as I think he signed a four-year deal, and it's impossible to determine whether he has a future at the club.

I think it is pretty safe to say that is does not have a future at the club

He looked great in the first couple of months but dissapeared. He doesn't seem to be very good from the bench and I think we should sell as we could surely command a reasonable fee

I think it is pretty safe to say that is does not have a future at the club

He looked great in the first couple of months but dissapeared. He doesn't seem to be very good from the bench and I think we should sell as we could surely command a reasonable fee

I see bits in the media today suggesting Celta would welcome him back, assuming he agrees to a drop in wages, but there is no mention of any fee. I suppose any such deal could depend on how the original one was structured.

Forgot all about him. Was he on the bench Sunday? Could certainly have done with him coming on when we were chasing the game.

Can somebody change the thread title to Nolito 2016 performances?

Started against Huddersfield in the cup away, but I get your point.

Think he's only started 10 games all season, and only three times since the red card: Celtic in the CL at home (dead rubber); Man U in the LC away (weakened team); and Huddersfield away in the FAC (Liquorice Allsorts 11).

Think he'll definitely be leaving.

Didn't he get an offer from China in January? I am sure I read as much a few weeks back.

It must have turned his head.

Didn't he get an offer from China in January? I am sure I read as much a few weeks back.

It must have turned his head.

He'll go back to Spain I reckon, he will want to give himself best chances of playing in the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.