Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least his kids can come out of there cave and take there Casper the friendly ghost costumes off and not think it's Halloween In Manchester everyday

Don't understand why he gets such hate. Didn't really do all that wrong apart from being ill-disciplined which was a fault on his part. Didn't do anything particularly wrong to the club and was helpful at the start of the season. Good luck to him back in Spain.

He brought not a lot to the table, had a hair trigger temper that couldn't be trusted and then slagged off the City, like it never rains in mainland Spain.

He brought not a lot to the table, had a hair trigger temper that couldn't be trusted and then slagged off the City, like it never rains in mainland Spain.

He, of all people, should know about the rain in Spain. And of how it falls mainly on the plain.

I think Pep definitely had an issue with him, he suddenly dropped off the radar and I am sure he could have done a way better job in his only season than this.

He was an okay player and you can't really fault him for his work ethic. I never really with an ill-disciplined player as much as I do with one that has a poor work ethic. And him not particularly liking the city isn't so big of a negative and he hasn't said anything untoward about the club or fans. It's best he move along but I don't harbour any ill-will toward him.

He was an okay player and you can't really fault him for his work ethic. I never really with an ill-disciplined player as much as I do with one that has a poor work ethic. And him not particularly liking the city isn't so big of a negative and he hasn't said anything untoward about the club or fans. It's best he move along but I don't harbour any ill-will toward him.

No problem we all have different opinions, I thought he was a below par ungracious knob, I have no fond memories of him at all and will soon forget he existed.

He, of all people, should know about the rain in Spain. And of how it falls mainly on the plain.
by-jove-300x237.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.