Non-Alcoholic Drinks

newcrossblue

I smoked my last cigarette on March 31st, and have done the putting on weight thing since then.

I registered at a GP's the other week, and they thought my alcohol intake was a bit high. Which it isn't, because I remember news stories in the 70's about 4 pints a night being good for you, which means 56 units.

Anyway, I quite like Sparkling water and lime cordial or soda water and lime cordial. But now I've stumbled on a new non-alcoholic drink - Carlsberg and Lime Cordial. Mixed with Lime it's pretty much shandy, and at 3.8% you can drink as much as you like.

Anyone else got any non-alcohol tips.

newcrossblue said:
I smoked my last cigarette on March 31st, and have done the putting on weight thing since then.

I registered at a GP's the other week, and they thought my alcohol intake was a bit high. Which it isn't, because I remember news stories in the 70's about 4 pints a night being good for you, which means 56 units.

Anyway, I quite like Sparkling water and lime cordial or soda water and lime cordial. But now I've stumbled on a new non-alcoholic drink - Carlsberg and Lime Cordial. Mixed with Lime it's pretty much shandy, and at 3.8% you can drink as much as you like.

Anyone else got any non-alcohol tips.
questionmark.jpg

Did you mean "non-alcoholic, or "low alcohol"?

newcrossblue said:

I've put on a stone a year since I stopped, five years ago.

By the way I think non-alcoholic beers still have a similar amount of calories as those with alcohol in, which renders them pretty much pointless to be honest. If you're worried about weight then you should really try and cut down on the ale cos it has a shit load of calories in. If you have 3-4 pints you could be getting about a thousand calories in you which is a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.