Non League Thread

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Thought there should be one.Know a lot of Blues watch when City not on.

Whenever City not playing I go and watch Darlington,have done for years.They sent me a load of programmes when I was a kid so I just started supporting them as my lower league club.

Off to Burscough Sat with my lad,meeting our kid on the way,cheap beer,food and you can drink through the match,happy days.

Lancaster have got off to a great start, bringing former Man City player Trevor Sinclair as assistant coach is working well at the moment. 2-0 down the other night at half time, come back to win 3-2. Peacock pulled a master stroke bringing his former team mate to the club. Trevor has singed on as a player too but will only play if he's really needed.

allan harper said:
Lancaster have got off to a great start, bringing former Man City player Trevor Sinclair as assistant coach is working well at the moment. 2-0 down the other night at half time, come back to win 3-2. Peacock pulled a master stroke bringing his former team mate to the club. Trevor has singed on as a player too but will only play if he's really needed.

Didnt know TS was there and Peacock.

Going to be tough for anyone to get out of this league due to Salford City with the backing they will have.Will be good to go to the game and give their management team some shit though.

I might go to watch Altrincham on Monday(3pm). I've been threatening to go since last season

Went to watch Macc the other week. Once again they've managed to cobble together a squad on a shoestring budget. Hope they manage to stay up - they've made a good start at least.

blueinmadrid said:
Went to watch Macc the other week. Once again they've managed to cobble together a squad on a shoestring budget. Hope they manage to stay up - they've made a good start at least.

Been to 100's of Macc games down the years but only once or twice since I moved miles away to...Northwich! Thinking of taking an 1874 Northwich game at some point this season. Do however fancy watching a Macc v Alty game now that's back on the agenda again.

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

Didnt know TS was there and Peacock.

Going to be tough for anyone to get out of this league due to Salford City with the backing they will have.Will be good to go to the game and give their management team some shit though.

Salford City should storm this league with the backing and the players they can attract, I've notice that their friendly opening class of 92 bollocks they got 7k in attendance, now the league has started they're getting about 400, that will probably grow in time, when Man Utd continue to be bag wank.

Lancaster are away at Radcliffe Borough today, the place were all that trouble with Rammy players started last year. That's why Man city have to play on Monday night, the greater Manchester police force will be too busy policing this fixture :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.