North East Scotland Supporter Club bus and Charity Events

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Putting a note out there to see if I can drum up interest for bus and Charity Events for our Supporters Club.

-------- Spurs Bus Trip

We are running the following trip to SPURS at home on Sunday 11th of November K.O 1-30pm

We will be traveling on a luxury 43 seated coach; it has a couple of tables, TV, DVD players, toilet etc

This coach is the old Aberdeen team bus, the Aberdeen Football Club official bus is being used that weekend as they are playing away from home

We will depart at 9am from Marischal College on Saturday 10th Nov and pick up en-route at Montrose (Stracathro) and then onto to Dundee, 9-30 and 10 o'clock respectively.

We would welcome picking up members from any other supporters club as we have approximately 10 seats available.

The cost for supporter club members is 50 pounds from Aberdeen and surrounding area but if we were to pick up at Carlisle for example we could offer a reduced rate.

The bus will return directly after the match on Sunday (no later than 4PM)
Note that any profits made on the coach will go to Supporters Club Charity 2012- Brain Tumour Research

-------- Brain Tumour research and CITC Charity event on December 20t

We are doing a Charity event on December 20th where all proceeds are going to charity (Brain Tumour research and CITC)

I am doing a weight loss challenge for 66 days for Brain Tumour Research

no crisps, no chips, no chocolate, no alcohol, no sausage butties and no Friday fry ups!
Anyone who knows me will know how difficult this will be for me

I start on Friday 12/10/2012 and finish on 17/12/2012 (Total 66 days) and hope to raise £1000

I have setup a donations page on the following link: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.justgiving.com/Brain-Tumour-Researc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.justgiving.com/Brain-Tumour-Researc</a> ... -Challenge

If interested in joining the supporters club?

look here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.ws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.ws</a>

Re: North East Scotland Supporter Club bus

MadchesterCity said:
Putting a note out there to see if I can drum up interest or potentially new members to our Supporters Club.

We are running the following trip to SPURS at home on Sunday 11th of November K.O 1-30pm

We will be traveling on a luxury 43 seated coach; it has a couple of tables, TV, DVD players, toilet etc

This coach is the old Aberdeen team bus, the Aberdeen Football Club official bus is being used that weekend as they are playing away from home

We will depart at 9am from Marischal College on Saturday 10th Nov and pick up en-route at Montrose (Stracathro) and then onto to Dundee, 9-30 and 10 o'clock respectively.

We would welcome picking up members from any other supporters club as we have approximately 10 seats available.

The cost for supporter club members is 50 pounds from Aberdeen and surrounding area but if we were to pick up at Carlisle for example we could offer a reduced rate.

Note that any profits made on the coach will go to Supporters Club Charity 2012- Brain Tumour Research

Let me know if interested
Cheers

A fucking supporters club from Aberdeen??????

It's threads containing info like this, that get me going.....

MadchesterCity said:
Putting a note out there to see if I can drum up interest or potentially new glory hunters to our Supporters Club.

Cheers

Edited for accuracy ;)

charliebigspuds said:
MadchesterCity said:
Putting a note out there to see if I can drum up interest or potentially new glory hunters to our Supporters Club.

Cheers

Edited for accuracy ;)

Thanks Billy, not quite sure what rocked quagmire's boat

MadchesterCity said:
charliebigspuds said:
MadchesterCity said:

Cheers

Edited for accuracy ;)

My boat isn't rocking pal. I love to hear about people who travel miles to games, the trials and tribulations of following city. I also love the thought of a group of blues singing and cheering in a boozer so far away when you can't get to games...

Well done you all.

glen quagmire said:
MadchesterCity said:
charliebigspuds said:
Edited for accuracy ;)

My boat isn't rocking pal. I love to hear about people who travel miles to games, the trials and tribulations of following city. I also love the thought of a group of blues singing and cheering in a boozer so far away when you can't get to games...

Well done you all.

Cheers Glen, I read that wrongly, my bad, thought you were taking the Mickey! Its never been easy as a City fan in Aberdeen (town full of United fans)

We have over 20 season card holders up here who are a mixture of mancs away from home and Folks that chose gods own over the devil.

All the best

I met a guy off here who comes up from Southampton at the last home game, complete respect for it, I'd just support Soton or Aberdeen just for an easy life I reckon

I'm in South Queensferry (Forth Bridge) and there's four of us heading down for the Spurs match. Not sure I could afford four fares, but would be interested to know if you're passing our way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.