North East Scotland Supporter Club bus and Charity Events

Re: North East Scotland Supporter Club bus

The Ledge said:
I'm in South Queensferry (Forth Bridge) and there's four of us heading down for the Spurs match. Not sure I could afford four fares, but would be interested to know if you're passing our way?

I sent you a PM mate<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:05 pm --<br /><br />
charliebigspuds said:
I met a guy off here who comes up from Southampton at the last home game, complete respect for it, I'd just support Soton or Aberdeen just for an easy life I reckon

we met a fan from Brighton when down at Fulham at the weekend, alot of miles getting done following City

The Ledge said:
I'm in South Queensferry (Forth Bridge) and there's four of us heading down for the Spurs match. Not sure I could afford four fares, but would be interested to know if you're passing our way?

Just a follow up for you, I've discussed with the committee here and we could offer a buy 1 take 1 deal so that would be £60 for 2 people

Is the BP Petrol station just off the main road OK for pick up?

I have made a few updates on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.ws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.ws</a> if anyone wants to check the latest match reports, weekly minutes, Spurs bus trip and Trophy details.

I still have to create the Forum and events calendar but I have been short of time with all the travel and matches recently.
– fingers crossed though that I may get some time on the train tomorrow if the power plugs are working!

Sorry for jumping on this post, i live in Edinburgh and may have a spare ticket for the Spurs game, unable to go due to family commitment, also looking to see if any one is travelling down on the Sunday morning of the derby Sunday 9th and would have a spare seat just to game, make my own way home! Cheers

HFCCTID said:
Sorry for jumping on this post, i live in Edinburgh and may have a spare ticket for the Spurs game, unable to go due to family commitment, also looking to see if any one is travelling down on the Sunday morning of the derby Sunday 9th and would have a spare seat just to game, make my own way home! Cheers

we may be after your ticket mate, we are still trying to get numbers finalised and may require more than we currently have.

I can ask around about the united game, I'm flying down and staying teh week after Everton match so can't help personally.

Are you interested in joining the supporters club? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.ws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.ws</a>

We are doing a Charity event on December 20th where all proceeds are going to charity (Brain Tumour research and CITC)

I am doing a weight loss challenge for 66 days for Brain Tumour Research

no crisps, no chips, no chocolate, no alcohol, no sausage butties and no Friday fry ups!
Anyone who knows me will know how difficult this will be for me

I start on Friday 12/10/2012 and finish on 17/12/2012 (Total 66 days) and hope to raise £1000

I have setup a donations page on the following link: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.justgiving.com/Brain-Tumour-Research-Weight-Loss-Challenge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.justgiving.com/Brain-Tumour-Researc ... -Challenge</a>

Stay in touch

Cheers,
Dave

Hey hows it going, not long signed up so i'm just catching up. I'm based in Aberdeen and want to sign up to the supporters club, can you send me the link as I couldnt get it to work. There two of us just got our season tickets for this season and intrested to see what travel options there are for us doing round trips every other week.
Is there still seats available for the bus?

Alright everyone. Im travelling down for the Chelsea game on Sunday morning. Will happily pick up fellow blues anywhere on M8 between Paisley & Glasgow and M74/M6 Glasgow to Preston.

Any blues in north east England can get to Carlisle I will pick up too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.