North Korea. A possible solution.

China is obviously the key to this. Trump can threaten all he wants but is tied by the potential carnage to be inflicted on S. Korea by the North. Even 'Mad Dog ' Mattis, his secretary of defence can not be mad enough to risk it. Maybe Mattis and his extended family should be moved to a posting in Seoul till all this cools down.
Quotes from Mattis:- I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery, but I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you fuck with me I'll kill you all. (To Iraqui leaders soon after start of the Gulf War.)
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.( To the marines in Iraq).

People seen that birthday ceremony event for a dead guy they had showing a video of a nuke blowing up San Fransisco or something? Fuck was that about.

People seen that birthday ceremony event for a dead guy they had showing a video of a nuke blowing up San Fransisco or something? Fuck was that about.

Kim Jong-un probably made them believe it was true, probably stems from his father who made the people of North Korea that he invented the hamburger! I'm pretty sure his father tried to claim that he was magical as well!!
Kim Jong-un comes from a backline of mentally unstable genetics!

I think it will be a drawn out pile of shite. The Dumpster will use his twin in NK to divert attention from his taxes, his Russian connections and dodgy deals, with his love of pussy groping, post O'Reilly those who accused Trump are coming, so the tiny mitted pussy grabber won't be keen on that either.

North Korea is a diversion.

I think it will be a drawn out pile of shite. The Dumpster will use his twin in NK to divert attention from his taxes, his Russian connections and dodgy deals, with his love of pussy groping, post O'Reilly those who accused Trump are coming, so the tiny mitted pussy grabber won't be keen on that either.

North Korea is a diversion.
You dont like Trump then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.