North Korea. A possible solution.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ColinBellsjockstrap, 16 Apr 2017.

1. bucks

bucks

China is obviously the key to this. Trump can threaten all he wants but is tied by the potential carnage to be inflicted on S. Korea by the North. Even 'Mad Dog ' Mattis, his secretary of defence can not be mad enough to risk it. Maybe Mattis and his extended family should be moved to a posting in Seoul till all this cools down.
    Quotes from Mattis:- I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery, but I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you fuck with me I'll kill you all. (To Iraqui leaders soon after start of the Gulf War.)
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.( To the marines in Iraq).

2. bluemike

bluemike

A fight between the two leaders like in Two Tribes.

3. Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

I'm going Japan in June so they better put this bullshit on hold till I get back!

4. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    You'll be alright i think, not much of a precedent for nuclear disasters there.

5. TonyM

TonyM

Send in Seth Rogan and James Franco.

6. CitizenTID

CitizenTID

People seen that birthday ceremony event for a dead guy they had showing a video of a nuke blowing up San Fransisco or something? Fuck was that about.

7. smudgedj

smudgedj

8. Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Kim Jong-un probably made them believe it was true, probably stems from his father who made the people of North Korea that he invented the hamburger! I'm pretty sure his father tried to claim that he was magical as well!!
    Kim Jong-un comes from a backline of mentally unstable genetics!

9. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    I think it will be a drawn out pile of shite. The Dumpster will use his twin in NK to divert attention from his taxes, his Russian connections and dodgy deals, with his love of pussy groping, post O'Reilly those who accused Trump are coming, so the tiny mitted pussy grabber won't be keen on that either.

North Korea is a diversion.

10. mekonmcfc

mekonmcfc

You dont like Trump then