North Korea vs USA

Of course. I should have known.

Funnily enough, the first Rothschild to move to England lived in Manchester for 10 years before he moved to London in the early 19th century. Probably lived in Cheetham Hill though.
Ardwick Green. Not sure what that says about them, though?!

Can see Pyongyang getting flattened soon enough.

I think we are still a way off that happening. I think Trump drew the "for now line in the sand" and that line was firing missiles in the general direction of Guam. Kim bottled that one but has fired one over Japan instead. He is playing a dangerous game because at some point Trump might just bite.

A conflict would be relatively short and within a matter of hours North Koreas ability to fire anything significant would be vastly diminished. The problem is they could do some serious damage in those opening few hours of any conflict.

There is no real danger of this thing being world war three but if it does kick off it will be a spectacular, with a real danger of nuclear weapons being used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.