North Korea vs USA

NK has threatened to shoot down American aeroplanes even if they are not near NK airspace, this will end Messi, watch out for Japan

From Iceland perhaps?

The US, you daft bugger. Who else.

Kim and the top people in his regime know full well that other than for building nuclear weapons or invading one of its neighbours ie South Korea, or in someway attacking Japan there is no threat at all of any American president having any wish to attack North Korea. The people of North Korea may think there is because that is what they are told by the regime.

Infact there would be just as much chance of Iceland attacking North Korea as America or South Korea doing so were Kim not an increasingly aggressive menace. If Kim were prepared to mind his own business and not threaten others nations he would by and large have been left alone to rule his somewhat unique country.

NK has threatened to shoot down American aeroplanes even if they are not near NK airspace, this will end Messi, watch out for Japan

That will be in response to the USAF having flown B1s close to the border over the weekend. They will do well to shoot one of those down with the age of North Koreas air defence systems and indeed fighters they have.

Kim and the top people in his regime know full well that other than for building nuclear weapons or invading one of its neighbours ie South Korea, or in someway attacking Japan there is no threat at all of any American president having any wish to attack North Korea. The people of North Korea may think there is because that is what they are told by the regime.

Infact there would be just as much chance of Iceland attacking North Korea as America or South Korea doing so were Kim not an increasingly aggressive menace. If Kim were prepared to mind his own business and not threaten others nations he would by and large have been left alone to rule his somewhat unique country.

That's a matter of opinion.

But you only have to look at the situation in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya etc to be persuaded otherwise. And countless others going back over the past decades, I might add. Kuwait, Panama, Greneda, Nicaragua, Haiti and god knows where else. The US has used covert CIA operations, all out wars, arms supplies to dissidents, you name it. They've been the warmongering aggressor across the globe for decades.

I fully understand NK's fear of attempts at regime change or attack by the US. That is the sole reason they are so hell bent on developing a credible deterrent.

That's a matter of opinion.

But you only have to look at the situation in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya etc to be persuaded otherwise. And countless others going back over the past decades, I might add. Kuwait, Panama, Greneda, Nicaragua, Haiti and god knows where else. The US has used covert CIA operations, all out wars, arms supplies to dissidents, you name it. They've been the warmongering aggressor across the globe for decades.

I fully understand NK's fear of attempts at regime change or attack by the US. That is the sole reason they are so hell bent on developing a credible deterrent.

What about North Korea themselves supplying and meddling in wars and coupes across the globe, they are hardly innocent are they?

What about North Korea themselves supplying and meddling in wars and coupes across the globe, they are hardly innocent are they?
I'm not seeking to defend NK.

I'm merely trying to explain why they are hell bent on developing a nuclear deterrent, and have recently ramped up their activities in order to try to convince everyone that it's a credible threat already. This latest escalation all started when the US initiated another huge military exercise right on NK's doorstep back in 2016. NK has offered to stop its nuclear weapons program if the US stops its military exercises on its doorstep. When the US refuses, can you understand why it makes NK worried? I can.

"Stop war drills and we'll stop nuclear tests, North Korea tells US after missile launch"
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...hed-offshore-ballistic-missile-says-the-south

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.