Northern Ireland

In terms of the uk my preference is

Scots
Northern Irish
English

Welsh

If we could move the Welsh to Northern Ireland and vice versa things would be much improved. The fact a lovely country like wales is full of the Welsh is a great source of dissapoinment to me.

Scots
Northern Irish
English

Welsh

If we could move the Welsh to Northern Ireland and vice versa things would be much improved. The fact a lovely country like wales is full of the Welsh is a great source of dissapoinment to me.

What's wrong with the Welsh?

Scots
Northern Irish
English

Welsh

I'm from Manchester live in Scotland and go to NI fairly often.
My own opinion is that folk are folk and much more variation within any area than between areas.

Scots
Northern Irish
English

Welsh

Sorry for burning your holiday cottage down in the seventies, but I thought you might of gotten over it by now.

Sorry for burning your holiday cottage down in the seventies, but I thought you might of gotten over it by now.

I try to avoid the place so purchasing a property there wouldn't be high on my list of things to do.

I am sure there are plenty of sound Welsh folks though I must have been unlucky in my dealings with most of them

It's definitely a bribe. I have no problem any part of the UK getting more money for essential services. The question is would they have got this if the Tories had a large maj? No chance.

The fact they are fruit cakes on many issues. Had and still have links to paramilitary groups. Rooted in 17th Century theology and triumphalism, with s hefty dose of bigotry they are hardly anybodies first choice.

The threat this poses to the Good Friday Aggreement, is very real.

As long as a majority vote to remain in the UK democracy will prevail. When the nationalist population exceeds the unionists, perhaps twenty years, in theory ireland will unite.

The only problem here will be the DUP Loyalists will decide Democracy is shit and there will be a civil war.

I hope they screw the nut on both sides, but they won't.

The solution to quelling the Irish through Protestant Planters being sent mostly from Scotland in the 16th and 17th centuries has sewn the seeds of an intractable problem.

We did like stealing countries back in the day. Good at it too.

Just watching something on abortion there.

I cannot fathom how a member of the UK has such backward laws and views shared by many residents towards what should be a human right.

Did anyone else see the poor girl on C4 News who had a terminally ill unborn child, who's skull hadn't developed, talking about the abuse she received by trying to an abortion?

Shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.