Northern Rail fine.......

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
My lad who was 15 when it happened has just had a note from the above about fare dodging that I have to respond to.He told them he had travelled from a station he hadnt when he was at Piccadilly where the guys sell tickets as you come off the platform.

He made a mistake and has had a good bollocking about it but wonder if anyone has any advice on a response they have asked for?

I dont want him getting any kind of record(hes 16 now)and accept he was wrong but dont want to compromise my position if they decide to put something on his record as I intend to fight it if they do.Can they prosecute as he was 15 at the time?

Cheers for any advice.

My lad who was 15 when it happened has just had a note from the above about fare dodging that I have to respond to.He told them he had travelled from a station he hadnt when he was at Piccadilly where the guys sell tickets as you come off the platform.

He made a mistake and has had a good bollocking about it but wonder if anyone has any advice on a response they have asked for?

I dont want him getting any kind of record(hes 16 now)and accept he was wrong but dont want to compromise my position if they decide to put something on his record as I intend to fight it if they do.Can they prosecute as he was 15 at the time?

Cheers for any advice.

What have they fined?

Cheers for any advice.

Can't imagine he would get any kind of record, fine paid end of matter I would have thought, ring citizens advice if in doubt

Erm, a 'mate' of mine did the same..got an £80 fine plus the actual cost of the journey which was a pittance. My own, I mean, his own fault..twunts!!

How did they know he was lying
Usually by the station the dodger has nominated.
Fr'instance if at Victoria they said got on at Eccles (manned station) when they got on at Patricroft (further away but unmanned) they would be challenged on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.