Northern Rail - Strike action

FantasyIreland

Just a heads up.......

In regards to the role of the guard and the introduction of Driver Only Operation (DOO),as a result of a staff ballot,strike action has been called by the RMT for the above date.

Northern Rail strike every fucking day. They're by far the worst train company in the county, quite possibly Europe, and then perhaps the world.

I fucking hate them and their ratty little trains.

They certainly know how to get the general public on their side, by inconveniencing them massively. Northern Rail are the shittest train company by miles, always late or cancelled and well expensive for what you get

Northern Rail strike every fucking day. They're by far the worst train company in the county, quite possibly Europe, and then perhaps the world.

I fucking hate them and their ratty little trains.

Absolutely bang on mate.

I actually hate them they're that bad and I can't remember saying that about too many organisations.

No member of staff wants to inconvenience anyone and,I'm sure,neither do they wish to lose a very valuable days pay.Unfortunately the government has left them with no other avenue to go down as they are determined to introduce DOO,which will compromise passenger safety and put people at risk.

No member of staff wants to inconvenience anyone and,I'm sure,neither do they wish to lose a very valuable days pay.Unfortunately the government has left them with no other avenue to go down as they are determined to introduce DOO,which will compromise passenger safety and put people at risk.
Fucking hope their company goes bust.

But who's going to wink and say 'Catch you next time' whenever I get my free ride between Stalybridge and Mossley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.