not depressed

strangely enough, i feel exactly the same...

plus, i think this transfer window is going to probably the best one we've encountered since...well last summer (it'll be tough to top the SWP homecoming followed by Robinho signing though, but I think the good Sheikh will give it a good go)

We could have a sit in protest in this thread and refuse to contribute or debate the mindless negativity for the next three days...

Just try and spread lots of joy and cheer for the festive season...

(shit, i think i'm drunk already!)

Well. go on then. Reasons to be cheerful:

1. We still have Robinho
2. SWP has come home
3. Frank has gone
4. We are rich

Not too bad when you thnk about it.....

Bottom line however bad Hughes is, it's not like when Ball was in charge, because we have money behind us when Ball was here every mistake cost us points and money that we didn't have so that's something I will be thankful for.

Wouldn't it be great if we gave some support to Hughes on Friday, apart from the "your getting sacked in the morning" I haven't heard any songs for him this season, Even against Portsmouth 6-0 up, he didn't even get "Hughesy, Hughesy give us a wave. He we can sing for Sven when we are 8-0 down surely we can give him a song especially as it's the season of good will.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Wouldn't it be great if we gave some support to Hughes on Friday, apart from the "your getting sacked in the morning" I haven't heard any songs for him this season, Even against Portsmouth 6-0 up, he didn't even get "Hughesy, Hughesy give us a wave. He we can sing for Sven when we are 8-0 down surely we can give him a song especially as it's the season of good will.

I think you will be waiting along time on Friday for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.