Not one of ours

Ducado

Team supported
City
But I think this really deserves to be in classics

The 1-6 match day thread Rag Cafe Thread, pure comedy gold

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-341838/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-u ... ty-341838/</a>

Fuck me, what a day.

Left Milton Keynes at 8am, hungover and tired. Stood on a train the whole way, no fuckings seats. Got the tram from Piccadilly to OT, mainly full of thier terrible songs (not bitter they do have awful songs). Great atmosphere and a load of beers in Sam Platts.

Out played by City for 75 minutes (good for the first 15). Easy to blame the defence but they literally got no support. Totally exposed time and time again. Correct decision on the red card.

Silva gave us a footballing lesson. What a player.

Least i was at Piccadilly again by the time the scummy twats got thier last 3 goals.

with hindsight its like all the post have been written by blues

for example

There's going to be a late goal in this one

Evans should start this one, he has been our best defender in this season.

Attacking teams from both sides. This is going to be fun

Looks like city are coming for a draw but hoping their front 3 can sneak one for a cheeky wi

Stop being so worried about Evans you monkeys, he's been great so far this season and will be great again today.

Just read quite a lot of that over the past half hour. They were gutted at 3-1, by the time the 4,5,and 6th went in i thought some of them were about to top themselves. They do have some funny comments though!

few good ones i liked

Ferdinand your fucking shit, RETIRE

and a fifth

never expected something like this

This is like a living nightmare

Humiliation is an understatement.

They are better organised, play with more cohesion, they have so much more quality and penetration in the final third and most importantly an end product!

Now we know how Arsenal supporters feel.

but the winner is:

Ferguson - you and your team are a disgrace !

it s a wonderland of brilliant posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.