Note: Official Ticket Exchange

Why Always Ste

I've just been on the phone to City to cancel the renewal for next season and they have told me that I'm not eligible for the credit I have gained from selling my seat twice this season.
So the £137 "credit" I apparently have is only eligible if I renewed.

This club is pathetic and when you consider Bench warmers like Bony probably earn £137 per millisecond in interest from their City salary, yet a lifetime city fan such as myself is treated like this by this football club.

It's a fucking shambles.

Fuck you city

To be fair somewhere it did say that credit could only be applied if you renewed.

Correct... But tell me a time you last purchased/agreed to something and read the T&C's?

Probably a Mortgage, Car, Insurance etc etc.. Not using a Ticket Exchange.

Manchester City Football Business - pissing off loyal supporters since....

Correct... But tell me a time you last purchased/agreed to something and read the T&C's?

Probably a Mortgage, Car, Insurance etc etc.. Not using a Ticket Exchange.

Manchester City Football Business - pissing off loyal supporters since....

I agree, they seem to be going out of their way to piss us off.

Just completed an online survey from the club. Gave them both barrels for what it's worth.

It probably won't make you feel any better but i'm going to take a wild guess that its to stop people who buy seasontickets purely to sell the individual tickets on, from gaining any additional benefit at the end?

I'm surprised you got £137 credit from selling your ticket twice to be honest.

Sell the last three home games this season and it should pay for the SC for the whole of next year.

I'm surprised you got £137 credit from selling your ticket twice to be honest.

Sell the last three home games this season and it should pay for the SC for the whole of next year.
It might be two, I can't remember fully bud.

Anyway, they didn't seem too enthusiastic about keeping me as a customer anyway so fuck it.

I'll be replaced by many more daytrippers.

For people who are renewing and will stay forever... Enjoy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.