Note: Official Ticket Exchange

Where would you stand if you sold your seat during the season but then couldn't renew for the following season due to being involved in an accident with agricultural equipment resulting in you losing the use of both legs?

Just an update, I visited the ticket exchange site and here's my history for this season...

5 seats £157.89999999999998
at £31.58 each

Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, Arsenal, Burnley, Spuds,

4,of these games were sold during Nov/Dec/January period when I was most busiest with work commitments.

Remember being in hospital for the Bournemouth game due to steroid abuse.

In all seriousness what would happen if you sold your ticket for a g
Just an update, I visited the ticket exchange site and here's my history for this season...

5 seats £157.89999999999998
at £31.58 each

Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, Arsenal, Burnley, Spuds,

4,of these games were sold during Nov/Dec/January period when I was most busiest with work commitments.

Remember being in hospital for the Bournemouth game due to steroid abuse.

Hope you're on the mend pal. It's anybody's guess what would have happened if you had died.

In all seriousness what would happen if you sold your ticket for a g

Hope you're on the mend pal. It's anybody's guess what would have happened if you had died.
That was a joke bud. I wasn't in hospital then.

Although in 2015/16 season I missed 3mths of games due to me being comatised. I died twice on life support at MCR Royal.
Think it was posted here on Bluemoon?
Can't remember.

m5CzbQ

And I'm fully recovered now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.