Note: Official Ticket Exchange

That was a joke bud. I wasn't in hospital then.

Although in 2015/16 season I missed 3mths of games due to me being comatised. I died twice on life support at MCR Royal.
Think it was posted here on Bluemoon?
Can't remember.

m5CzbQ

And I'm fully recovered now :)

Glad to hear it pal and keep off them steroids.

Where would you stand if you sold your seat during the season but then couldn't renew for the following season due to being involved in an accident with agricultural equipment resulting in you losing the use of both legs?
Where would you stand if you lost both of your legs? Fucking nowhere I'd have thought

ticket exchange not what it's cracked up to be. My son's a paramedic and is signed up for all cup games but shifts means he misses half the games. Managed to sell 3 this year that's all, (sold to mates instead when he can but at a loss) match day tickets too expensicem £58 quid for leicester, joke!!!!

Will not be bothering with this fucking rip off next year.
Those of you who moan about empty seats and why don't we put tickets on the exchange, I'd rather leave it empty than give my money to the robbing bastards.

Seasoncard last year cost £800 so every time I sold my ticket I got £42.10.
This year my card is £750
They seem to have 'lost' one of the occasions I sold it so they have discounted this year's card by 2 x £42.10, even though they sold it three times, which means my card has cost me:
£750 - £84.20 = £665.80 for this year.
Result one would have thought.

However if I sell my Seasoncard this year i will only get 19th of the £665.80 rather than the 1/19th of the full price of £750.
Each match should be sold at 750/19 = £39.47 but City have told me it will be at £35.04

Therefore I sold it for £42, which they discount off this year, but then they discount me selling it again this year even though it's my saving!!!!! If I sell it this year they are getting the discount I received back the robbing ****s.

Manchester City you are a fucking disgrace. You offer us money back if we resell our tickets and then you try to fucking scam it back off us.
Forget it in future, I'm leaving the seat empty and you can fuck off all your cup schemes and the like from now on you thieving petty little bunch of shysters.

Those of you who moan about empty seats and why don't we put tickets on the exchange, I'd rather leave it empty than give my money to the robbing bastards.

They seem to have 'lost' one of the occasions I sold it so they have discounted this year's card by 2 x £42.10, even though they sold it three times, which means my card has cost me:

However if I sell my Seasoncard this year i will only get 19th of the £665.80 rather than the 1/19th of the full price of £750.
Each match should be sold at 750/19 = £39.47 but City have told me it will be at £35.04

Therefore I sold it for £42, which they discount off this year, but then they discount me selling it again this year even though it's my saving!!!!! If I sell it this year they are getting the discount I received back the robbing ****s.

Manchester City you are a fucking disgrace. You offer us money back if we resell our tickets and then you try to fucking scam it back off us.
Forget it in future, I'm leaving the seat empty and you can fuck off all your cup schemes and the like from now on you thieving petty little bunch of shysters.
Well said fella.

I won't be using the official tx exchange ever again.
The fact they make a profit off my seat, yet I don't see that profit.
The fact I don't get cash back, only a discount towards my next seasoncard.

No thanks.

I'll either leave it empty (which is very rare as it's in such a high demand area)
Or give it face value to the many genuine blues here on BM.

Well said fella.

I won't be using the official tx exchange ever again.
The fact they make a profit off my seat, yet I don't see that profit.
The fact I don't get cash back, only a discount towards my next seasoncard.

No thanks.

I'll either leave it empty (which is very rare as it's in such a high demand area)
Or give it face value to the many genuine blues here on BM.
It's not that you don't get the cash back that I'm pissed off about
It's that they have give me last year's discount off my card, and then for next year's based the money back off the discounted card price and not the full price that I have effectively paid.
It makes no sense, to anyone other than a bunch of crooks.

It's not that you don't get the cash back that I'm pissed off about
It's that they have give me last year's discount off my card, and then for next year's based the money back off the discounted card price and not the full price that I have effectively paid.
It makes no sense, to anyone other than a bunch of crooks.
On the terms and conditions it says 1/19th of the season card price. For me that means the price they sell it for. The credit is not part of the price. Think they are on dodgy ground with this. Have you challenged them?

An absoulte ****s trick.

Every fuckin trick in the book the club will use to shaft you for your last pound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.