Notice regarding forum

Damocles said:
bluemoon73 said:
Jesus christ.. you take a 2 second break to fart and it logs you out :/

Shouldn't have that problem any more

Been getting it since i got home at ten to six mate..will leave it 5 mins now and see if its okay.

bluemoon73 said:
Damocles said:
bluemoon73 said:
Jesus christ.. you take a 2 second break to fart and it logs you out :/

Shouldn't have that problem any more

Been getting it since i got home at ten to six mate..will leave it 5 mins now and see if its okay.

That was around the time it went a bit strange but should be sorted now.

If all else fails click here and log back in:

ucp.php?mode=delete_cookies

Its fine now thanks mate...can't do more than three quotes, it just stops you from posting

Looks like I timed my need to take a shit just right because I have no problems.

The only kinda problem I had upon returning to my computer was the forum was stuck at the point the change was implemented. So I closed my Firefox browser down then restarted. Everything works brilliantly as always.

Things are still good for me, the only thing that bugs me is website links loading on the BlueMoon window/tab. I don't know how it is coded on phpBB but please could the target code be used (or whatever the equivalent is) so the website links open in a new tab?

No urgency.

Many thanks for your hard work!

Ronnie the Rep said:
Where are all the other members? It now says 46000. There were 60000 yesterday!
Tax purposes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.