Nottingham Blue Pub for Derby?

Used to be a boozer on other side of road a bit further down from rock city that had footy on. Not sure of its still there.

quick google says The Horn in Hand.

Ok, saw that advertised and big screens. Will give it a try. Thanks for the info
I watched the Chelsea game in there after I’d been to the City Ground to watch Forest play Sheffield United. There were quite a few blues in there and a lot of neutrals were cheering us on. I’ve known the guys that own it for 25 years. Top lads they are. So pleased they’ve done so well.

As Gordon said the Southbank on Friar lane is perfect, but best get in early for a decent seat, I'd be getting the before now with the Liverpool derby on today.
Along with our game you will be surrounded by reds with Arsenal and Liverpool playing.
A few years ago you'd most likely be the only Blue in the place, but times are changing and there will be a few Blues in most places, with the city full of uni students quite a few will be wearing City shirts if the majority haven't gone back home for Christmas.
Do as I do when not at the game, cheer loud and proud, you'll find most of the locals prefer us lot to them.

Edit;
I'm sat at home,just had dinner with the heating on full blast. all quite with no disruptions waiting for the match but now tempted to venture into town. Decisions,Decisions

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.