Now ive calmed down

saleblue

now ive calmed down after the last minute shambles at wba im beginning to think we should all stop being so negative and anti hughes. The point is the guy has been here for just a few months and took over a team that from the 2nd half of last season had relegation form wriiten all over it culminating in an 8 - 1 battering at boro. His signings have been decent, swp, zaballetta, company especially are pretty consistant performers. TBH is a pub footballer and why we paid 5m for him when we already have nedum as back up is beyond me. Jo, as we all know is a joke. No pace, no bottle, no heart and very little effort but was he down to hughes or thaksin? The reason vassell plays at the moment is because weve no one else. At least vass gives his all for the shirt. I too dont think he should be in the team but have we better options at the moment. Most people including myself said elano. Not anymore cos the shit hes been serving up game after game is a disgrace. Hes lived off that newcastle goal for far too long. Swp, zab,company, dunne, robinho and ireland are the ones we can rely on plus petrov when hes back. Richards has gone backwards ( and makes dunne look a twat) , gelson and haman are not good enough anymore. Benjani, jo, evans and vass etc are clearly not good enough. Sturridge is all i would keep out of our strikers. Hart is a good enough squad keeper. Lets get off hughes back and give him a fair chance . If hes leaving elano and jo at home for instance then deep down we all know why. They couldnt give a shit. No one gets on there backs. The plus point this season is stevie ireland, frustrating last season, world class this season. He ran his balls off yesterday for the cause. Lets get behind hughes and wait til hes shipped most of the shit out before we make a judgement on him. CTID

saleblue said:
now ive calmed down after the last minute shambles at wba im beginning to think we should all stop being so negative and anti hughes. The point is the guy has been here for just a few months and took over a team that from the 2nd half of last season had relegation form wriiten all over it culminating in an 8 - 1 battering at boro. His signings have been decent, swp, zaballetta, company especially are pretty consistant performers. TBH is a pub footballer and why we paid 5m for him when we already have nedum as back up is beyond me. Jo, as we all know is a joke. No pace, no bottle, no heart and very little effort but was he down to hughes or thaksin? The reason vassell plays at the moment is because weve no one else. At least vass gives his all for the shirt. I too dont think he should be in the team but have we better options at the moment. Most people including myself said elano. Not anymore cos the shit hes been serving up game after game is a disgrace. Hes lived off that newcastle goal for far too long. Swp, zab,company, dunne, robinho and ireland are the ones we can rely on plus petrov when hes back. Richards has gone backwards ( and makes dunne look a twat) , gelson and haman are not good enough anymore. Benjani, jo, evans and vass etc are clearly not good enough. Sturridge is all i would keep out of our strikers. Hart is a good enough squad keeper. Lets get off hughes back and give him a fair chance . If hes leaving elano and jo at home for instance then deep down we all know why. They couldnt give a shit. No one gets on there backs. The plus point this season is stevie ireland, frustrating last season, world class this season. He ran his balls off yesterday for the cause. Lets get behind hughes and wait til hes shipped most of the shit out before we make a judgement on him. CTID

Alright agent hughes, you ready to be sacked soon you ****.

saleblue said:

You need to hit the <enter> key a few times mate. It's on the right, below the backspace key.

I'm fooked if I am reading that lot.

i agree some of the football has been shocking. Bolton away, santander come to mind. But we were great against pompey, stoke, arsenal and i thought the best team performance this season was schalke. He needs more players and judge him then is what im saying

i think i'm the only person who thought gelson had a decent game yesterday. he seems to have finally got it that passing forwards is allowed. him and VK worked pretty well, and took it in turns to go forwards. one of them popped up on the edge of their are pretty frequently.

sadly, our front 2 couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.